The Church Extension and Evangelism Commission, (CEEC – pronounced seek), is the commission in the district which receives the lion’s share of funds and attention. CEEC’s mandate is to serve the district churches through marshaling resources for planting new churches and equipping existing district churches for renewal.
Most recent church planting projects have included The Micah Project in Littleton CO and Lighthouse Church in Golden CO.
CEEC also works with existing churches to place interns who want to explore God’s call on their lives for ministry.
Members of CEEC are:
- Brian Allen, Hillsboro, KS
- Brian Harris, Weatherford, OK
- Jeremy Jordan, Chair, Edmond, OK
- Trevor Lee, Centennial, CO
- Dwight Olson, Secretary, Enid OK
- Tim Sullivan, Ex-Officio