The Stewardship Commission is the legal governing body of the Conference and functions as the “Board of Trustees” described in the Articles of Incorporation. This Commission conducts the legal and business affairs of the Conference in harmony with the mission and vision of the churches of the Southern District.
Members of the Stewardship Commission are:
- Tony Cannon, Weatherford, OK
- Mel Flaming, Chair, Peabody, KS
- Bill Kelton, Clinton, OK
- John Nickel, Ulysses, KS
- Dale Nuss, Hillsboro, KS
- Bob Ratzlaff, Inman, KS
- John Wohlgemuth, Vice Chair & Secretary, Auburn, KS
- Tim Sullivan, Wichita, KS (Ex-officio)
- Logan Steventon, Treasurer, Wichita, KS (Ex-officio)
Contact the Stewardship Commission by e-mail at email@example.com.